I've released a web application that I have created using the data from New Zealand's metservices web site.
The application is a pure web app, but acts like a native one.
Works with both the iphone and itouch.
I hope you enjoy it.
p.s. some sample screens below.
How to Add NZ metMate to your iPhone/iTouch Home Screen
A number of people ask us how to add a link to the NZ metMate on their iPhone/iTouch home screen. Thankfully, it’s pretty easy to do! Here are some step-by-step instructions.
- Open Safari and browse to nzmetmate.coomsie.com on your iPhone/iTouch.
- Tap the “+” icon located at the bottom of the screen once you’ve reached the nz metMate homepage .
- Tap on “Add to Home Screen” to bring up the 'add to home' page:
- Change the name that will appear under the icon on your home screen if you want to.
- Tap “Add” when you’re finished. Your iPhone/iTouch should automatically navigate back to the home screen where you’ll see the NZ metMate icon listed among your other applications:
- Access nzmetmate by tapping this icon.